Change the sentence
★ āĻāϏুāύ āĻĻুāύিā§াāϰ āϏāĻŦāĻেā§ে āϏāĻšāĻ āĻĒāĻĻ্āĻŦāϤিāϤে Change the sentence āĻļিāĻি।
★ Change the sentence / Transformation of sentence āϏāĻāϞ āĻ্āϞাāϏেāϰ āĻļিāĻ্āώাāϰ্āĻĨীāĻĻেāϰ āĻāύ্āϝ āĻāĻŽāύ āĻāĻāĻি āĻāĻĒিāĻ। āĻĒāϰীāĻ্āώাā§ āĻাāϞ āĻāϰāϤে āĻšāϞে āĻāϰ āĻোāύো āĻŦিāĻāϞ্āĻĒ āύেāĻ।
★ Assertive sentence [ āĻŦāϰ্āĻŖāύা āĻŽূāϞāĻ āĻŦাāĻ্āϝ। āĻāϰ āĻāĻ āύ āĻšāĻ্āĻে Subject + Verb + other]
★ Interrogative sentence [ āĻĒ্āϰāĻļ্āύ āĻŦোāϧāĻ āĻŦাāĻ্āϝ]
Assertive to interrogative
Stc 1: Subject + Auxiliary + other āϝুāĻ্āϤ āĻাāĻ্āϝāĻে Interrogative āĻāϰāϤে āĻšāϞে āύিāĻেāϰ āύিā§োāĻŽ āĻি āĻ āύুāϏāϰāĻŖ āĻāϰāϤে āĻšāĻŦে। Auxiliary + Subject + other +?
āϝেāĻŽāύ- 1) He is a teacher.
Ans: Isn't he a teacher?
2) He is not a student.
Ans Is he a student?
Note: āĻŦাāĻ্āϝে Not āĻĨাāĻāϞে āĻāĻ ে āϝাāĻŦে āύা āĻĨাāĻāϞে āĻŦāϏাāϤে āĻšāĻŦে।
Stc 2: Every / Everyone / Everybody / All āϝুāĻ্āϤ āĻŦাāĻ্āϝāĻে Interrogative āĻāϰāϤে āĻšāϞে āύিāĻেāϰ āύিā§োāĻŽāĻি āĻ āύুāϏāϰāĻŖ āĻāϰāϤে āĻšāĻŦে। Who + does/ did+ v1+ other +?
āϝেāĻŽāύ -1) Everybody likes him.
Ans: Who doesn't like him?
Note: āĻŦাāĻ্āϝে not āĻĨাāĻāϞে āĻāĻ ে āϝাāĻŦে āύা āĻĨাāĻāϞে āĻŦāϏাāϤে āĻšāĻŦে।
Stc 3: āĻŦাāĻ্āϝে do/does/did āĻĨাāĻāϞে āϤা āĻĻ্āĻŦাāϰা Interrogative sentence āϤৈāϰি āĻāϰāϤে āĻšā§।
āϝেāĻŽāύ - He does not like a book.
Ans: Does he like a book?
Stc 4: Present Indefinite tense āϝুāϤ āĻŦাāĻ্āϝে Interrogative āĻāϰāϤে āĻšāϞে āύিāĻেāϰ āύিā§োāĻŽāĻি āĻ āύুāϏāϰāĻŖ āĻāϰāϤে āĻšāĻŦে। Do/Does + Subject + v1+ other +?
āϝেāĻŽāύ - He likes me.
Ans: Doesn't he like me?
Note: v+s/es āĻĨাāĻāϞে does āĻšāĻŦে। āύা āύ⧠do āĻšāĻŦে।
Stc 5: past indefinite tense āϝুāĻ্āϤ āĻŦাāĻ্āϝāĻে Interrigative āĻāϰāϤে āĻšāϞে āύিāĻেāϰ āύিā§োāĻŽāĻি āĻ āύুāϏāϰāĻŖ āĻāϰāϤে āĻšāĻŦে। Did+ subject+ v1+ other +?
āϝেāĻŽāύ - He killed him.
Ans: Didn't he kill him?
Note: Not. āĻĨাāĻāϞে āĻāĻ ে āϝাāĻŦে āύা āĻĨাāĻāϞে āĻŦāϏাāϤে āĻšāĻŦে।
Stc 6: Nobody / no one / None āϝুāĻ্āϤ āĻŦাāĻ্āϝāĻে Interrogative āĻāϰāϤে āĻšāϞে āύিāĻেāϰ āύিā§োāĻŽāĻি āĻ āύুāϏāϰāĻŖ āĻāϰāϤে āĻšāĻŦে। Who+ āĻŦাāĻি āĻ ংāĻļ +?
āϝেāĻŽāύ- Nobody likes him.
Ans: Who likea him?।
āύিāĻে āĻāϰুāĻŖ
1) None can do this sum.
2) I never went to Cox’s Bazar.
3) All will take part in the picenic.
4) Malek liked redaing book.
5) Malek is not meritorious.
6) no one can bear an unprovoked insult.
7) No one ever saw a brighter day break than this.
8) who does not wish to be happy?
9) Can anybody trust such a liar?
10) He was a fool to act thus.
11) Who does not know him?
12) He is great fool.
13) No one can do this.
14) I can never forget you.
15) Everybody loves his motherland.
Assertive to Exclamatory
Stc 1: it is a matter of joy tha āĻāϰ āĻĒāϰিāĻŦāϰ্āϤে Hurrah! āĻŦāϏে।
āϝেāĻŽāύ - It is a matter of joy that my friend is coming.
Ans: Hurrah! My friend is coming.
Stc 2: It is a matter of sorrow that āĻāϰ āĻĒāϰিāĻŦāϰ্āϤে Alas! āĻŦāϏে।
āϝেāĻŽāύ - It is a matter of sorrow that The young man should pass away.
Ans: Alas! The young man should passy away.
Note: Hurrah! āĻāϰ āĻĒāϰিāĻŦāϰ্āϤে Rejoice āĻāĻŦং Alas āĻāϰ āĻĒāϰিāĻŦāϰ্āϤে It is said to think that āĻ āĻŦāϏে।
Stc 3: āĻŦাāĻ্āϝে a very/ great āĻĨাāĻāϞে What āĻŦāϏে। [ What + a/an+ very/ great āĻāϰ āĻĒāϰেāϰ āĻ ংāĻļ + āĻŦাāĻী āĻ ংāĻļ+! āĻিāĻš্āύ ]
āϝেāĻŽāύ - Cricket is a very exciting game.
Ans: what a exciting game cricket is!
Stc 4: āĻŦাāĻ্āϝে very āĻĨাāĻāϞে How āĻšāĻŦে। [ How + very āĻāϰ āĻĒāϰেāϰ āĻ ংāĻļ + āĻĒ্āϰāĻĨāĻŽ āĻĨেāĻে āĻŦাāĻী āĻ ংāĻļ+! āĻিāĻš্āύ]
āϝেāĻŽāύ - The scenery is very charming.
Ans: How charming the scenery is!
Stc 5: I wish āϝুāĻ্āϤ āĻŦাāĻ্āϝে Exlametory āĻāϰāϤে I wish āĻāϰ āĻĒāϰিāĻŦāϰ্āϤে If/ would that/ Could āĻŦ্āϝāĻŦāĻšাāϰ āĻāϰāϤে āĻšā§। āϝেāύāύ - I wish I were an idesl teacher.
Ans: If I were an ideal teacher!
Exercise :
1) You have fallen very low.
2) it is very beautiful to look at.
3) He seems to be very clever.
4) Wht a piece of work is man!
5) He is a great fool.
Assertive to Imperative
Stc 1: Assertive āĻŦাāĻ্āϝেāϰ Subject 2nd person āĻšāϞে Imperative sentence āĻি āĻŽূāϞ Verb āĻĻ্āĻŦাāϰা āĻļুāϰু āĻšā§।āϝেāĻŽāύ -1) You should close the door.
Ans: close the door.
2) You must speake the truth.
Ans: Speake the truth.
Stc 2: āϝāĻĻি Assertive Sentence āĻ Negative / Never āϝুāĻ্āϤ āĻĨাāĻāϞে Imperative āĻāϰাāϰ āϏāĻŽā§৷ Do not/ Never + āĻŦাāĻী āĻ ংāĻļ।
āϝেāĻŽāύ - You should not tell a lie.
Ans:Do not tell a lie.
Stc 3: Assertive sentence āĻāϰ subject 1st and 3rd person āĻšāϞে Imperative āĻāϰাāϰ āϏāĻŽā§ āĻĒ্āϰāĻĨāĻŽে Let + subject āĻāϰ object + other.
āϝেāĻŽāύ - We shall go out.
Ans: let us go out.
Exercise :
1) You should strike the iron while it is hot.
2) You should make hay while the sun shines.
3) You should nit find fault with others.
4) You are asked never to tell a lie.
5) You should not run in the rain.
6) I request you to put out the lamp.
7) You should do it or you should die.
8) You should not spit on the floor.
9) You should not laugh at the poor.
10) You should not make a noise in the class.
Exclamatory to assertive
Stc 1: Exclamatory Sentence āĻ what āĻĨাāĻāϞে Assertive āĻāϰাāϰ āϏāĻŽā§ very / great āĻšāĻŦে। [ Subject + Verb + a + very / great + Adjective + āĻŦাāĻি āĻ ংāĻļ।] āϝেāĻŽāύ -
1) what a beautiful scene it is!
Ans: It is a very beautiful scene.
Stc 2: Hurrah! āĻĨাāĻāϞে it is a matter of joy that āĻāĻŦং Alas! āĻĨাāĻāϞে it is a matter of sorrow that āĻšāĻŦে। āϝেāĻŽāύ
1) Hurrah! My friend is coming.
Ans: It is a matter of joy that my friend is coming.
Stc 3: if/ had āĻĨাāĻāϞে I wish āĻšāĻŦে। āϝেāĻŽāύ -
1) If I were a king!
Ans: I wish I were a king.
2) Had I been a child again!
Ans: I wish I had been a child Again. [ āĻāĻāĻু āĻŦ্āϝাāϤিāĻ্āϰāĻŽ ]
āĻāϰāĻ āĻĒā§ুāύ
1) Group verb.
